The photo albums are divided into galleries by dog name and listed alphabetically.
- The more classes you ran your dog in, the more photos I probably got.
- If you were lucky enough to run your dog while the sun was shining briefly when it stopped snowing, then you are lucky enough to have some photos that are less noisy (ie grainy) than some of the others. The building is very dark when the sun is not shining (particularly if your dog is black or dark) and while many of the photos are somewhat noisy and a little dark, they are still fine for posting on social media channels.
PRICING – this event has PACKAGE pricing and no individual image sales.
- UP TO 5 photos of your dog – $50 CAD ($10/image)
- ALL PHOTOS in your dog’s gallery – $75 CAD (where there are 7 or more images) Most Galleries have 15 or more photos, so this is the better deal.
- (if there are fewer than 4 images in your gallery for whatever reason, feel free to contact me)
Your high resolution photo files will be uploaded to a dropbox folder, along with a watermarked social media resolution copy for sharing; when payment is received you will be sent an invite to your folder. Payment can be made via etransfer or paypal. Please use the order form on the contact page to place your order.
When viewing your gallery, you can open the photos to see larger versions. If you choose a package other than “all photos” you will find your image number beneath the photo when it has been expanded into the large version. It appears as “image__ of __” (see below). When ordering, please be sure to send the name of the dog’s gallery, and the image numbers you are selecting with your package.
Please note that this may not work on all mobile phones or devices, and is best viewed on a desktop/laptop.
Please be patient while the galleries load. Also note that orders sent from YAHOO addresses may not reach me – please use another email provider.